This decision has been made in line with the NSW Government and Health advice. We are obviously disappointed that this event cannot proceed, however for the safety of our stakeholders, including our Members, Competitors, Sponsors, Volunteers, Officials, Landholders, Supporters and Community is of the upmost importance.
We acknowledge that the decision to cancel this year’s MMC is disappointing for all our stakeholders especially following the cancellation of the 2020 event. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our stakeholders for their ongoing and loyal support. We too are disappointed with this outcome following many working bees and a huge HVORRA member effort to get our new club house and facilities up and running before the event. We would like to make special mention to all these amazing club members that have worked tirelessly over the past 12 months.
If you are an entered competitor, sponsor, vendor or supplier we will be in contact with you shortly.
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support and understanding in these unprecedented times. Please take care, stay safe and we hope to go racing again in 2022!